Effective: May 20, 2018.
We value your trust and take your privacy seriously! That’s why we guarantee confidentiality of all personal data, in accordance to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
You may be wondering what we do with your personal data. Therefore, we would like to explain to you which data we process, why and how we process it in this policy.
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data, don’t hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. WHO WE ARE
B. DATA COLLECTION
Intelico Limited processes your personal data so you can better use our services. Below you can find an overview of the personal data that we process, if you give permission for this, and for which services this happens
▪ data about your activities on our website
▪ data about your surfing behaviour across various websites
▪ your internet browser and device type
This includes: IP address, browser type, operating system, clicks on hyperlinks, the domain name of the website that sent you to our website and all other information that you choose to share when using thirdparty websites.
We use these statistics to improve the website and our organisational updates through email and to better tailor our offering to your preferences.
B.2 Contact information
We collect the data that you actively provide during the following activities, if you give permission for it:
▪ when filling in forms (e.g. contact, downloads, events, ...) on our websites
▪ in correspondence
▪ during voice calls
▪ during a business meeting
▪ when applying to a vacancy through the website
The following data can be collected in our databases:
▪ First and last name
▪ Phone number
▪ Email address
▪ Company name
▪ IP address
▪ Enquiry details
▪ Attachments / images
▪ Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, during correspondence or by phone.
For job applications through the online form, we also collect the following data to make the application run smoothly:
▪ Available from
▪ Contact language
We need these data to communicate with you correctly, to send downloads and to keep you up- to-date on the status of events for which you subscribed.
C. RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR DATA?
▪ Intelico Limited doesn’t keep your personal data longer than is absolutely necessary to realise the goals for which these data were collected.
▪ The data of these contact people will be kept until an opt-out has taken place or until they have asked to be removed from the databases.
▪ Intelico Limited keeps your personal data until 4 years after you have unsubscribed from our newsletter and other direct marketing updates. This is to map the results of our communication channels on the one hand and to improve our communication based on the market feedback on the other hand.
▪ People with whom we would like to discuss a business opportunity and that we haven’t contacted yet. These are people that we would like to contact by phone, email, video call, LinkedIn, emails etc
▪ These people will be kept in our database for a maximum of 60 days and will be deleted if there hasn’t been any business contact or direct marketing consent during those 60 days.
▪ Job applicants: The following applies to people that registered for a vacancy:
▪ Name, email address, job area of interest and the reason for termination of the application will be kept for 3 years to keep you up-to-date on other interesting vacancies at Intelico Limited that fall within your area of expertise.
▪ Resumes will be kept for 1 year after the application process.
D. PRIVACY RIGHTS
Everyone has rights with regard to personal data. If you would like to invoke one of those rights, you can best turn to email@example.com. We will do our best to process all requests within a month. You have the right to:
▪ delete your personal data (removal from our databases)
▪ access the personal data that we might have on you
▪ change, complete or delete incorrect data
▪ stop the processing of your personal data
▪ limit the processing of your personal data
▪ object / resist the processing of your personal data If you don’t want to receive any newsletters or organisational updates from Intelico Limited anymore, you can unsubscribe at any time through the unsubscribe section in each email of Intelico Limited.
E. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Intelico Limited doesn’t sell your data to third parties and only provides them if this is absolutely necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations. We make a processing agreement with companies that process your data for us to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Intelico Limited stays responsible for this processing.
F. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
F.1 We ensure good security Intelico Limited truly values your privacy. That’s why we spend time on and give consideration to the security of our systems and personal data. We also want to be transparent about which data we collect and how we do this. We won’t only keep the collected personal data secure in our databases. Because the processing takes place in Microsoft Azure Data Centres in the UK, they secure your data and are compliant with the Privacy regulations under GDPR. Your privacy is therefore also respected by them.
G. UPDATED PRIVACY STATEMENT
H. CONTACT US
H.1 Contact Do you have questions about our privacy statement or the way in which we collect, use or process personal data? You can always contact us:
▪ Through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ On the following address: Intelico Limited, Seedbed Business Centre, Vanguard Way, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9QY, UK.
If you have complaints with regard to the way in which Intelico Limited collects and processes personal data, you can file a complaint to the Privacy Committee at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
T +0303 123 1113 (or +44 1625 545745 if calling from overseas)
F 01625 524510
Seedbed Business Centre,
Essex SS3 9QY.
01702 680 170
Co Reg No: 08109242